Rogue Fantasies
Rogue Fantasies
Rogue Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Fantasies

Where Rogues can be Rogues

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad time at the guild

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

Bad time at the guild Empty
PostSubject: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 am

Teisen had taken on the roles of both Trainer and the jobs Julia usually took care of since she had taken on the Jobs that both Nenso and Aviva usually took care of. "I swear once I find out what those two left for I'm gonna give Nenso a good going this isn't right to just leave the guild like this they both know better." Teisen was going about some business with some trainee's when he saw a few students from the academy coming over. "Now everyone stop and rest if anyone lifts their sparring weapon while i'm busy with these other students here you will be set out for the remainder of the day and not just from training you will be sent home." Teisen went to the other students from the academy. "Yes is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
https://roguefantasies.forumotion.com
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 am

Julia had finished Nenso and Aviva's Work and walked out to the break room streching grabbing two cups and filling them with coffee putting two sugar cubes in Teisen's and seven sugar's in her own and a little milk walking out to Teisen.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:58 am

"Ahhh thank you Julia." Teisen said as he took his coffee and took a sip. "Anyway as you were saying the academy is in need of some new bookshelves cuz a few got broken just minutes ago and that the reason this isn't been filed as a report is that the particular one that were broken held books of great importance and that the shelves are needed as soon as possible." "Yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 am

Julia kept sipping on her Coffee leaning against Teisen looking up at him with puppy dog eyes she was bored and wanted Teisen to got out with her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:07 am

Teisen looked down at Julia and the puppy dog eyes she was giving him and he found it was getting a little hard to speak. "Y-Yes well umm go on over the the receptionist and she'll give you the forms you need and then take those to the woodworker and he'll get you the shelves made and delivered as quickly as possible." Teisen had been partly stuttering the whole time distracted by Julia. He took her off to the side and looked her in the eyes. "Is there something you would like to do If you want to go out somewhere i'll have to send the trainee's home for he evening or we'll have even more work till those two decide to make a trip back here. By the way do you know anything about where they might of gone too it's been over a week now?"
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 am

Julia sighed and put on a fake smile and shook her head no and walked back to Aviva's office depressed she actually liked Teisen quite alot but she felt as if he never had time to actually go out with her she made attempts but he seemed to never catch on Julia shut the door to the office and sat at the desk laying her head in her arms on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 am

Teisen went over to the Trainee's he was a little angry now though he knew what she wanted he was just saying that he needed to send everyone home so they could go out but she hadn't caught that. "Everyone go home." Teisen bent down and picked up his things and headed to Aviva's office and sat down just outside the door leaning back against the frame.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 am

Julia was crying inside the office."I'm Pathetic...i'm twenty-seven and i'm crying over a guy who wont even notice that i like him..."Julia cried more and more.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:22 am

Teisen sat there and he pulled out a booklet and some drawing materials and he started to draw a picture of Julia. After awhile he finished it. down in the bottom right-hand corner of the page he put this. "T.N.T" and just below that he put this. "To my dear Julia." He then stood and pulled out a small thumb-tack and pinned it to the door then he knocked lightly on the door and then left off down the hall quickly so that he wouldn't be able to be seen by Julia.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:25 am

Julia opened the door as soon as Teisen turned to leave she took the picture and began to shake."T-Thank you."Julia said softly her eyes red from crying.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 am

Teisen turned around as Julia came out of the office and saw that her eyes were red he quickly moved to her and pulled her into a hug. "I don't know why you were crying but if it's cuz of something I did then there's no need I would be more than glad to go do something with you Julia."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:38 am

Julia pulled Teisen into the office hugging him crying more."Why wont you notice..."
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:45 am

"Notice what you flirting with me all the time or the fact that you more obviously like me than you think you've shown?" The truth was Teisen had known the whole time that Julia liked him just as he had liked her but he wasn't very good around people. Well he did fine with the larger groups but one to one he just never did well especially with it being women another man wasn't a problem just when it came to women he always had a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 am

Julia pushed Teisen away and ran out the door crying she ran out of the guild and to the back she collasped to her knees sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 am

"Gah you fucking dumb-ass nice choice of words." Teisen ran out and went after Julia he found her and knelt beside her. "Julia please don't cry it dampens you beauty."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 am

Julia sobbed and sobbed."Why...why dont you like me......i'll do anything to get you to like me....please tell me..."Julia said sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 am

"Don't like you Julia....." Teisen did something he himself never thought he'd do. He grabbed hold of Julia and turned her toward him kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 am

Julia melted into the kiss kissing Teisen back deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:03 am

Teisen pushed Julia back just a bit. "Still think I don't like you?"
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:08 am

Julia smiled and hugged Teisen."Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 am

Teisen stood up and took Julia's hand. "Well seems we have the rest of the day off and it's still early what would you like to do?" Teisen started them off toward's a small door near the back wall that led to a side street near a small restaurant not far from the small shop that his parent owned.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Julia smiled and pointed to a resturant not too far away."There."Julia smiled up at Teisen.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Teisen looked up the street and took Julia by the hand and started up the street. "Well you can consider this our first official date then." Teisen smiled down at Julia resisting the urge to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Julia walked with Teisen to the resturant as she blushed at the thought of there first date.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Teisen led her inside and sat at a table. "Get what-ever you would like and I'll pay for it anything at all." Teisen leaned across the table and whispered in her ear. "And after we're done here we can go do anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad time at the guild
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next