Rogue Fantasies
Rogue Fantasies
Rogue Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Fantasies

Where Rogues can be Rogues

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad time at the guild

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

Bad time at the guild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:04 am

Julia smirked at Teisen's comment as the waiter came over."Umm yes i'll just have the grilled chicken sandwich and a glass of wine."Julia said smiling over at Teisen.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:11 am

"And I'll have....the house steak and potatoes. With a glass of wine too." Teisen couldn't take the smile off his face and he could barely look at the waiter long enough to place his order he'd never felt like this before. "She's so beautiful especially when she's not being uptight and all about work."
Back to top Go down
https://roguefantasies.forumotion.com
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 am

Julia smiled and looked at Teiesn."What ya wanna talk about."
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:28 am

"To be honest i'm not sure. You may find it hard to believe but i've never dated before."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 am

Julia giggled as the waiter came with there wine leaving the bottle julia took a sip from her glass."Well tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:41 am

Teisen smiled. "Well now what would you like to know?" Teisen had a feeling this might lead down a path that he wasn't supposed to talk about and that was the fact the Nenso wasn't his brother but had only been taken in as such by Teisen's parent's. He wasn't supposed to talk about it cuz Nenso wasn't supposed to ever know.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 am

Julia thought for a moment and said."Tell me about your childhood with Nenso."Julia smiled sweetly as the waiter broght out there glasses of wine leaving the bottle on the table bringing out some cheesey garlic bread for them as a apetizer.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:58 am

"Well our childhood was a little different from other's cuz of our parents shop and how popular it was at the time." Teisen took a sip of his wine. "I mean don't get me wrong it wasn't like living the high life or anything but we were treated slightly different cuz the family was fairly wealthy. That never actually stopped Nenso from trying to become friends with people though he tried all the time.....you see he was kind of an outcast he was different from other people simply because....." Teisen stopped he nearly let out a very big secret. He was afraid of losing the relationship with Nenso Teisen was really about the only friend Nenso had people still shunned him anyone that lived in the area knew the truth about him at least if they were here when Nenso was first brought here. Nenso didn't know this but he and Teisen weren't related in any actual way. Nenso was the son of a great bandit and the bandit used to terrorize the town many of the townsfolk were afraid of the man. One day the man came into town he was cut up badly and near death he was begging the townsfolk to help him and everyone kept ignoring his pleading cries. Teisen's mother though scared finally approached the man to see what it was he was asking help for. The man handed Nenso up to Teisen's mother and with his last breath said words that would never leave Teisens mind. "Please miss I know I've done terrible things to this town but I ask you to take my son and raise him as your own and never tell him who his father was you may tell him of my deeds but not as his father just as a bandit...I don't wish my son to live the life I did I wish for my son to be good." After those words then man's final breath left his lungs and he slumped to the ground dead.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:36 am

The waiter brought out there food and sat it in front of them."Oh Thank you."The waiter walked away and Julia picked up her Grilled chicken sandwich and took a bite watching Teisen space out.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 am

Teisen shook his head. "Sorry about that I was thinking about something that happened in the past." Teisen really wanted to tell Julia he felt she should know. He knew that Aviva and Julia didn't know they had moved here after Nenso had been brought here and no-one really talked about that time by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad time at the guild   Bad time at the guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad time at the guild
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2