Rogue Fantasies
Rogue Fantasies
Rogue Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Fantasies

Where Rogues can be Rogues

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day at the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 am

Nenso walked into the Guild Hall and was instantly greeted by many member's of the guild. Nenso was currently the youngest leader that a guild had ever taken as it's leader. "Yes umm what do you have for us today any new reports or missions that may need done?"

Last edited by Nenso Kaiv Tesora on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roguefantasies.forumotion.com
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 am

Aviva and Julia came walking down the hall there familys preshious rare Katana's sheathed on there backs.Almost all the newer Recruits stood up against the wall almost terrified of the Co-Leader and Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 am

Nenso looked over and saw Aviva and her sister Julia coming down the hall. He turned back to the receptionist. "Is that all then?" Teisen came in through the doors a group of trainee's behind him. "All of you head to the training grounds I need to speak with the Leader" As the trainee's shuffled out to the training ground Teisen came up to Nenso. "Looks like you've got some interesting things for today there sometimes I wish I could go on these with you." "You could if you'd let me promote you to something other than the Trainer." "I said sometimes but I like training these recruits and what not it makes it to where I always have something to do."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 am

Aviva and Julia pushed Teisen and Nenso out of the way when they got threw walking threw a Traniee running up to Aviva making them stop."Miss Aviva!!Miss Julia!!Please come quick!!!one of the trainee's are hurt they where sparing and got knocked out and there bleeding from there skull!!"The Trainee said in a panic."I'll come with you Julia go get some paramedics."Aviva rushed outside with the trainee as Julia ran to get the Paramedics.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 am

"Hmm well that was nice wasn't it? "What the fact that we got shoved around by the vice-leader?" "Yea see you pay more attention than you claim but your in alot of trouble now cuz your the Trainer and your trainee's are hurting each other why your wasting time with pointless conversation that could have taken place at a later time now get back to your job or you'll be put on suspension." "Yes of course." Teisen went out to the training yard to see what was going on. Nenso picked up his reports that had been waiting for him and went out to see as well.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Aviva was tending to the unconsious boy when Julia arrived with the Medics."Aviva i got the Medics."Julia said as she watched them put the boy onto the gernie and wheel him off.Aviva got up and washed her hands off and approched Teisen."Keep a better eye on your students espically the newer recruits like him we dont want another death on Guild grounds."Aviva said walking off with Julia walking up to one of the receptionist as she handed her some papers and Aviva walked off to her office Julia talking with the receptionist.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Nenso went to Aviva's office. "Look you need to calm yourself down it's not entirely his fault and as for a death on guild grounds the way you stated it made it seem like it was his fault when if I remember correctly the student in training got angry and charged him with a real weapon so there for he was only defending himself at that time." Nenso walked out of Aviva's office and went to his own to sit down at his desk. "Damn it why is it the one decent girl has to always seem to be in a bad mood?"
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Aviva ignored almost every word Nenso said working on her paper work walking into his office opening a glass cabinet taking out a silver saphire encrusted Katana that belonged to the founder of the Guild walking behind Nenso's desk crouching down beside him looking up at him."Can you open that drawr on your desk and hand me the bottle of sword polish and the protective covering."Aviva said looking up at Nenso.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Nenso went to open the drawer but then stopped "Hey you and your sister are to take a few days off and if you come back and haven't calmed down or at least slightly changed your attitudes by then i'll put you both on suspension your both very skilled you more so than your sister but the way you two have been treating everyone puts everyone on edge I realized the founder was you adoptive father and that his passing has been hard on you both it was hard on everyone he treated us all like family but you and you sister were actually more to him than just like family but that's still no reason to act the way you have since his passing." Nenso finished opening the drawer. "Now you finish out today and take a few days off afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Aviva clenched the sword in her hand and slapped Nenso across the face with her free one in raged."YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!!YOU DIDNT DESERVE THIS SPOT!!!!!HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DID!!!!!!"Aviva punched Nenso out of his chair in anger dropped everthing and ran out sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Nenso sat back up. "I deserve nothing actually I only got this damned seat cuz of my fighting skills." Nenso stood and walked out of the guild and headed off toward a place only he knew about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day at the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the Guild   A day at the Guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day at the Guild
Page 1 of 1