Rogue Fantasies
Rogue Fantasies
Rogue Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Fantasies

Where Rogues can be Rogues

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nenso's secret hide-away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

Nenso's secret hide-away Empty
PostSubject: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Nenso got to his secret place he had found a long time ago when he was smaller. "Well I'll just stay here the damned guild has just gone downhill since I took over anyway someone else wants to run it let them." He searched the cave a moment and found the access hatch that lead down into a old smuggling storage that was long ago abandoned. "Good thing I was up here last week and got things stored up for a long stay."

Last edited by Nenso Kaiv Tesora on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roguefantasies.forumotion.com
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:03 am

Aviva ran into the cave and sat down at rain poured and Aviva's tears came more and more this was the first time since Valdemar Passed away."Why!!!Why!!!Why did he have to die!!!why him!!!"Aviva shouted sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:11 am

The hatch that Nenso had gone through was closed and it was very well hidden do to it's camouflage but he thought he could hear something on the other side of it. Listening closely and not paying attention to things around him he tripped on a sack of potatoes and hit the ground letting out a loud groan. "Damn it! Damn potatoes!"
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 am

Aviva had cried so much she passed out she was getting a fever from her soaking wet clothes and the cold of the cave her head bleeding from hitting the cave floor.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:22 am

Nenso came up the small stairway and poked his head out just enough to look around the cave. His eyes fell up Aviva and he noticed it had started raining. He climbed the rest of the way out and went over near her quietly. He looked down at her and saw that she was bleeding from he head. "She must have fallen over and smacked her head on the cave floor. He reached down and felt that her clothes were all wet. "Geeze what would you do with out me...." Nenso went back to the hatch climbed down inside and grabbed some bandages and some firewood he had stocked down inside. He came back up and started a fire and then wrapped the wound on Aviva's head. He then went back to the hatch and went back down inside and closed it. "Best if she don't find out who helped her not like she likes me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 am

Aviva stayed unconsious for almost three days the rain had stormed for days lightning and thunder crashing Aviva was always since she was a little girl afraid of Thunder and Lightning.Aviva began to cry like a helpless little girl curling into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:30 am

Nenso came back out of the hatch each time Aviva was asleep and made sure that fire stayed going. Nenso was on his way back out with some firewood unaware that Aviva was awake this time.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:35 am

Aviva was sobbing plugging her ears."Make it stop make it stop."Aviva kept repeating.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 am

Nenso froze on his way out. He looked over and saw Aviva was awake but more so he saw that she was panicking due to the storm. "I had no idea that she was scared of these type of things." Nenso came the rest of the way out and closed the hatch he didn't want her seeing it just yet. He walked over to the fire kneeling down adding the logs to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 am

As a large bolt of lightning crashed just out side the cave Aviva scram sobbing shaking in a state of panic clenching onto a big stone."Valdemar save me..."Aviva said sobbing more and more.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 am

Nenso went over by Aviva grabbing hold of her wrapping his arms around her "I think I like the tough routine she usually put's on in front of people I can stand to see her like this." He pulled her over by the fire and sat her down. "Look everythings alright your safe here trust me nothings going to get to you you've no reason to be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 am

Aviva cuddled into Nenso shaking uncontrolably."M-Make it stop Nenso."Aviva said without opening her eyes to see it was Nenso.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 am

Nenso hadn't noticed that she hadn't actually seen him. "It's alright Aviva don't worry it'll pass just calm down." Nenso held onto Aviva to try and stop her shaking. "I'm such a damned fool I've left her here for 3 days in this storm and she's been scared and thinking she was alone this entire time."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 am

Aviva opened her eyes looking up at Nenso holding onto him resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 am

Nenso was starting to fall asleep he had been sitting there for hours holding Aviva though now the storm was lifting he also hadn't actually slept since he had started the fire the first night he found Aviva in the cave he would sneak out when she was asleep and make sure nothing tried to come in and during the day he would stay awake so he could try to keep track of what she was doing at least for the most part. "I really need to get some rest but I can't abandon her not now least of all she needs someone there to protect her she's scared but I don't know if I can stay awake."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 am

Aviva had fallen asleep in Nenso's arms.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 am

Nenso sat there for hours forcing himself to stay awake longer. I have to stay awake I have to." Nenso just about drifted off to sleep but then sat upright again. "No I can't sleep now she needs me to protect her."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 am

Aviva layed Nenso back so she was laying ontop of him as she slept in a very sleep tone she said."Is there anywhere comfier that the hard floor we can lay Nenso."Aviva smiled her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 am

Nenso was barely awake but he moved and picked up Aviva and went toward the back of the cave and with his foot scooted the hatch open and went down the small stairwell and took her back to a small bed and laid her down he then just sat on the edge of the bed. "She seems so peaceful but still I need to stay awake so that she's safe besides the bed's big enough for 2 but it wouldn't be right for me to lay with her we don't really even know each other very well though I've liked her ever since I joined the guild and I first saw her but how could I ever tell her that?"
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:51 am

Aviva scooted under the covers and pulled Nenso in with her."Go too sleep Nenso."Aviva said covering him up falling fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 am

Nenso laid there for awhile listening to Aviva sleep. "I don't get it I know she don't like me why is she being so nice?" Before He could think on it much more Nenso fell asleep.

Last edited by Nenso Kaiv Tesora on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 am

Aviva woke up the next morning and smiled at Nenso next to her."I was wrong about you."Aviva snuggled up next to Nenso laying her head on his chest falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:07 am

Nenso felt a hand on his chest he opened his eyes to see Aviva still asleep next to him. "Something about you is different I try as I might it's just making me like you even more there no stopping it."
Back to top Go down
Aviva Mia Cavira
Admin
Aviva Mia Cavira

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:26 am

Aviva woke up slowly looking up at Nenso.
Back to top Go down
Nenso Kaiv Tesora
Admin
Nenso Kaiv Tesora

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Nenso had fallen back asleep and was breathing lightly he hadn't slept so soundly in a long time. "Thank you Aviva."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nenso's secret hide-away   Nenso's secret hide-away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nenso's secret hide-away
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogue Fantasies :: Outside Vesteiria :: Caves-
Jump to: